✔ In stock
✔ Free shipping on all orders in NL, B and D
✔ Safe payments
✔ Ordered before 15:00 h, shipped within 48 hours on business days
✔ Over 40 years of expertise
✔ Work safer and environmentally friendlier
More about this product
Metal ISB is a high-quality oily, additive product with “Security Brake Complex” (SBC).
For combustion engines, transmissions and gear casing.
- Metal ISB doesn’t contain inert substances.
- Metal ISB lessens stick slip, friction and wear in motors, transmission boxes and gear casing.
- Under dry run circumstances (starting torque), for example after a long period of standstill, the “SBC” will take over the lubrication and will make sure the parts won’t rub against each other.
- The “SBC” takes care of the molecular change of the top layer (metallurgic effect), in such a way that this layer functions as a glide layer at high pressure. This will give less wear, noise reduction and a lower oil- and fuel consumption.
- Add Metal ISB to the lubricant in the concentration of 2% until 6%.
- When working with thin oil it is recommended to first dilute Metal ISB with a small part of the oil.