✔ In stock
✔ Free shipping on all orders in NL, B and D
✔ Safe payments
✔ Ordered before 15:00 h, shipped within 48 hours on business days
✔ Over 40 years of expertise
✔ Work safer and environmentally friendlier
More about this product
A powerful acid product to clean inorganic or hard pollution.
Inorganic or hard pollution includes contaminations such as chalk and (fly) rust.
Inorganic or hard pollution is a very stubborn contamination, especially depending on the surface it is attached to. Alumex can safely clean inorganic pollution off the following surfaces: steel, plastic, rubber, chrome and ceramics. Alumex is specifically useful to clean corroded aluminium.
Alumex is a strong acid cleaning product that can get rid of very hard pollutions without damaging the surface. The surface will look like new after cleaning and using Alumex will leave no marks or scratches on the surface. Alumex is also biodegradable, which makes it easy to clean using lots of water without having to worry about specific surfaces or contacts with certain floors and pits.
- Dilute 1:5* to 1:25* depending on the pollution.
- Use a pressure sprayer or foam lance to divide it on the surface.
- In case of extreme pollution, use an extra pad to scrub.
- Leave the product on for a few minutes, but do not let it dry.
- Rinse the surface with plenty of clean water.
- Repeat the process if necessary.
*1:5: 1 liter Alumex, 5 liter water
*1:25: 1 liter Alumex, 25 liter water
Do not use Alumex on cast iron, zinc or natural stone.